- Scientific Programme
- Download PDF
- Registration Form
- The Registration period is expired
- The abstract submission period is expired.
Topics For Abstracts
- Short-term outcome:
- In fetuses
- In newborns
- Long-term outcome:
- Ocular toxoplasmosis
- Immune response
- Neuro-psychiatric effects
- Case reports
- Improvement of diagnostics and management
- Toxo-free meat
- Vaccine strategy
- Prenatal education
- Prenatal screening
- Neonatal screening
- Estimation of cost efficacy of different screening programs
- Anti-parasitic therapies (present and perspectives)
- Guidelines for congenital toxoplasmosis: myth or reality?
- Patient stories and internet fake news
- From ICOCT 2000 to ICOCT 2019: why the same questions congress after congress?
ORAL COMMUNICATIONS AND POSTERS
The scientific programme of the conference will include Oral Communications and Posters' Sessions and Discussions of Posters. The Abstracts and the type of presentations will be selected by the Scientific Committee. Abstracts must contain original data, not already presented on other occasions. Abstracts must be in English and will be published in the Abstract Book.
The Organizing Secretariat will inform the first author on the abstract form, via e-mail, of the acceptance of the work, the format (oral communication or poster) and the date and time of presentation.
Seven minutes will be allocated for the presentation of each communication, after which there will be a three minutes discussion.
Size of Posters: 70 cm wide x 100 cm high. The mounting material is available at the display area.
The presence of the Author is required during the poster presentation.