- Scientific Programme
- Download PDF
- The abstract submission period is expired.
DEADLINE FOR ABSTRACT SUBMISSION
August 5th, 2019 - On-line submission.
August 27th, 2019 - Notification of acceptance of abstracts.
HOW TO SUBMIT THE ABSTRACT:
Abstracts must be submitted exclusively using the on-line form, following the instructions available at www.icoct.it.
The system will automatically send the notification of successful submission.
If you do not receive the notification, please contact the Organizing Secretariat at firstname.lastname@example.org.
The person that submit the Abstract, must indicate the Presenting Author:
- Submitters and Presenting Author are responsible for the accuracy of all data submitted including correct spelling of names and institutions
- The Submitters must indicate the preferred presentation form (Oral Communication or Poster). The choice is not binding.
- The Presenting Author will receive all the official communications from the Organizing Secretariat
- The Presenting Author must be registrated to the Congress.
Any change must be immediately communicated to the Organizing Secretariat at email@example.com.
Use Word program (extension .docx):
Text - The text must be formatted in Arial font size 10. ALL CAPS for text (other than abbreviations or acronyms) are not allowed. The abstract text may not be longer than a maximum of 350 words.
Pictures/Graphs/Tables - Authors may include a maximum of one picture or graph or one table (of up to ten rows x ten columns) per abstract. Wordswithin the table count towards the total maximum of words allowed.
Title - Abstract titles must be submitted according to the scientific rules. This includes any special characters and special words that need to be capitalized or in italics. Abstract titles will be proofread. Titles in ALL CAPS (other than abbreviations or acronyms) are not allowed.
Keywords - Authors are asked to enter three keywords to better define the abstract content.
Click here to submit your Abstract